Week One: Text Analysis
- Break down a scene into units.
- Find the meaning and objective of the scene.
- What the scene is about and what the character wants in the scene.
- Work the scene with your partner (no camera).
- Use the text Analysis and scene from week one.
- Shoot the scene in a master format.
- The focus is on how to drive for an objective. “What do I want in the scene?
Week Three: New Scene
- Text Analysis on the new scene, finding the Objective and incorporating “Actioning”
- How to use a verb to help make choices towards your objective.
- How to use ‘As ifs”.
- Using the scene from week three- shoot in ‘Mediums shots’.
- Reviewing various camera shots.
- Reverse, close ups, marks and other set lingo.
Week Five: New Scene
- Text analysis on the new scene.
- Working with obstacles, physical, mental, spiritual, enviromental.
- Introduction to substitution and state of being.
- Shoot week five scenes in ‘close ups’.
Week Seven: New Scene.
- Focusing on Objectives, subsitution and emotional ‘State of Being’.
- Htting marks.
- Emotional moment before.
- Incorporate everything we have learned so far and shoot scenes from week 7.
- Focusing on Coverage shots.